This seminar is designed to help you implement the necessary changes to ensure that your organization is in compliance with the revised recycling requirements that were enacted on February 8, 2005.
Who should attend:
business owners, managers, recycling coordinators, property managers, and collectors/haulers.
- Additional materials that must be recycled by businesses
- Roles and responsibilities for all parties involved
- How Montgomery County can help your business
- How to file the required recycling and waste reduction report
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sign language interpreter services will be provided upon request with notice as far in advance as possible but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If you need other services or aids to participate in the activity, please call Gabriela Monzon-Reynolds at 240-777-6400 or 240-777-6442 (TTY). Taking these steps will help us have sufficient time to best meet your needs.Seminar dates and locations:
- Thursday, November 16, 2006, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Bethesda North Marriott Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
North Bethesda, MD 20852
- RSVP by Friday, November 10, 2006
- Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center
9751 Washingtonian Boulevard
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- RSVP by Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Register online, or call 240-899-2222.