Monday, September 4, 2006, Labor Day, is a recycling and trash holiday. All County-provided recycling and trash collections will be one day later than normal.If you have any questions or concerns about your County-provided collection, please contact our Customer Service staff online or call 240-777-6410.
Note: if you (or your community) have a private contract for your trash collection, these schedule announcements may not apply to your trash service -- check with your hauler or community manager.
- Monday, 9/4/06, Labor Day: no County-provided collections
- Tuesday, 9/5/06, Monday's collections
- Wednesday, 9/6/06, Tuesday's collections
- Thursday, 9/7/06, Wednesday's collections
- Friday, 9/8/06, Thursday's collections
- Saturday, 9/9/06, Friday's collections
- closed: Monday, 9/4/2006.
- reopens with normal hours: Tuesday, 9/5/2006.