Friday, December 31, 2010 - New Year's Day (observed) - is a regular recycling and trash collection day. All County-provided recycling and trash collections will be made on their normal schedule. Regular collection services will be provided the week before and after this holiday.
Please help us prevent missed pickups by sharing this holiday schedule information with your families, friends, neighbors, and community groups.
|If your normal collection day is:||Your collection day for the week of December 31, 2010, is:|
|Monday||Monday, December 27, 2010|
|Tuesday||Tuesday, December 28, 2010|
|Wednesday||Wednesday, December 29, 2010|
|Thursday||Thursday, December 30, 2010|
|Friday||Friday, December 31, 2010|
If you have any questions or concerns about your County-provided collection, please call the Montgomery County Customer Service Center at 3-1-1 (out-of-County: 240-777-0311, TTY: 240-773-3556)
If you (or your community) have a private contract for your trash collection, or if you live in a municipality, our schedule announcements may not apply to your trash service -- check with your hauler or community manager.
Shady Grove Processing Facility and Transfer Station
- Friday, December 31, 2010: Administrative offices closed all day; facility drop-offs close at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 1, 2011: Administrative offices and facility drop-offs closed.
- Sunday, January 2, 2011: Administrative offices closed; normal facility drop-off operations.
- Transfer Station location, hours and other details
Poolesville Beauty Spot
- Saturday, January 1, 2011: closed.
- Sunday, January 2, 2011: open with normal Beauty Spot hours.
- Beauty Spot location, hours and other details