Friday, December 24, 2010 - Christmas Day (observed) - is a regular recycling and trash collection day. All County-provided recycling and trash collections will be made on their normal schedule. Regular collection services will be provided the week before and after this holiday.
Please help us prevent missed pickups by sharing this holiday schedule information with your families, friends, neighbors, and community groups.
|If your normal collection day is:||Your collection day for the week of December 24, 2010, is:|
|Monday||Monday, December 20, 2010|
|Tuesday||Tuesday, December 21, 2010|
|Wednesday||Wednesday, December 22, 2010|
|Thursday||Thursday, December 23, 2010|
|Friday||Friday, December 24, 2010|
If you have any questions or concerns about your County-provided collection, please call the Montgomery County Customer Service Center at 3-1-1 (out-of-County: 240-777-0311, TTY: 240-773-3556)
If you (or your community) have a private contract for your trash collection, or if you live in a municipality, our schedule announcements may not apply to your trash service -- check with your hauler or community manager.
Shady Grove Processing Facility and Transfer Station
- Friday, December 24, 2010: Administrative offices closed all day; facility drop-offs close at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 25, 2010: Administrative offices and facility drop-offs closed.
- Sunday, December 26, 2010: Administrative offices closed; normal facility drop-off operations.
- Transfer Station location, hours and other details
Poolesville Beauty Spot
- Saturday, December 25, 2010: closed.
- Sunday, December 26, 2010: closed.
- Beauty Spot location, hours and other details
There is no holiday slide for New Year's Day 2011. Regular collection services will be provided the week before and after this holiday.
If an actual holiday falls on the weekend, but the County observes the holiday on the Friday before or the Monday after the actual holiday, there is no change in the collection schedule.