Tuesday, July 4, 2006, Independence Day, is a recycling and trash holiday. All County-provided recycling and trash collections will be one day later than normal.If you have any questions or concerns about your County-provided collection, please contact our Customer Service staff online or call 240-777-6410.
Note: if you (or your community) have a private contract for your trash collection, these schedule announcements may not apply to your trash service -- check with your hauler or community manager.
- Monday, 7/3/06, normal collection schedule
- Tuesday, 7/4/06, Independence Day: best wishes for the holiday!
- Wednesday, 7/5/06, Tuesday's collections
- Thursday, 7/6/06, Wednesday's collections
- Friday, 7/7/06, Thursday's collections
- Saturday, 7/8/06, Friday's collections
- closed: Tuesday, 7/4/2006.
- reopens with normal hours: Wednesday, 7/5/2006.